Hello Saturday! What are your weekend plans? Ours include lunch at an old favorite restaurant, followed by a walk in the rain and a birthday party on Saturday. I have a bunch of interesting links for you if you, like me, also intend to spend some time online catching up on your favorite blogs, IG accounts and other websites.
- If you like layered, storybook interiors, travel pictures and beautiful prints and patterns from the perspective of a most amazing photographer, head this way to see the IG feed of Miguel Flores-Vianna. LOVE!
- One of the other IG accounts I am obsessed with is that of Katie Mitchell, a Paris-based wedding and portrait photographer. I love her style and her pictures of her travels and couples in love just make me happy. See them for yourself on Instagram.
- On Pinterest, you totally ought to be following Apartment F15!
- A little plug for my baby Collectivitea– we just recently started an IG account and we would love to see you there. Product updates, and all things Collectivitea can be found there.
- I saved this for the last but I am deeply curious about this and I was wondering what your thoughts were on creative visualization, the process of creating mental images to effect change/ bring about a new development. If you aren’t familiar, I recommend reading (or even better, listening to the audiobook) Shakti Gawain’s book, Creative Visualization. It’s something I practice and I have found it gives me great clarity of thought. Have a great rest of the weekend!
Image credit: Studio OUATT