Day 5 of the gratitude journal! My list of people, situations, and things I am grateful for today is slightly longer, maybe because it’s Friday! I usually enjoy weekdays too, but Friday night holds so much promise of relaxation! But first my list of grateful moments from today…
- To the lady at the local Target who told me to go ahead of her and did so with such a big smile. I told her No, she should go ahead, then she insisted with an even bigger smile…
- I found shiny, retro Aviator sunglasses that make me look straight out of the 80’s. Watch out world!
- Grateful for my neighbor’s dog whom I love from afar (the dog, not the neighbor). They got her home fairly recently. I am not sure of the breed but it looks like a small, fluffy rug spread out on the grass. Until a squirrel runs by. Then the rug transforms into a super cute, fierce beast who will show every squirrel who is really in charge. Whenever I catch a glimpse of all this action happening in my neighbor’s yard, it always makes me laugh out loud.Today was a particularly active day.
- Glad that I could keep my promise and show up here everyday this week.
- Grateful that I am only at season 2 of The Americans and many seasons remain in front of me to binge watch. Which brings me right back to my Friday night plans!
The pictures are of a necklace and cotton sari that I photographed earlier in the week. Alright, what are you grateful for? I would love to hear from you! To read the journal entries so far, click here.- Priya
Image credits/copyright: Studio Collectivitea
To subscribe to the Collectivitea blog, please add www.collectivitea.com/blog/feed to your feed reader/aggregator. (Feedly, Bloglovin etc.) To visit us and see what’s new at Collectivitea, you can find us at www.collectivitea.com. We are a blog and boutique marketplace; visit us, and you are sure to find something you love!