I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It’s been raining on and off here, and I am loving it! Today is Day 4 of the 365 Day Creativity Challenge and I have a very simple prompt for you.
Day 4 Prompt: Write out 20 things you are grateful for. Don’t think about it. Just start writing. Write in whatever order you think of.
Go For It: Still got many more things you are grateful for? Awesome! Keep going, and see if you can reach a 50!
My Day 4 Prompt:
- Grateful for a roof over my head
- Grateful for my boys
- Grateful for the rest of my family
- For the lovely dinner that I just had
- Grateful for the extra hour of sleep that we are going to get tomorrow, thanks to the clocks falling back
- Wait, before that, grateful that it’s Sunday tomorrow
- Grateful for the internet
- Grateful for the rainy season that started today
- Which brings me to gratitude for running water
- And hot showers
- For television
- And TV shows that we can binge watch
- Grateful for my camera
- Grateful for the joy that photography brings me every single day
- Grateful for my laptop
- Grateful for my ability to multitask
- Grateful for book sales at the library
- Grateful that the persimmon trees in our backyard are finally wrapping up their fruit season (seriously, who can eat that much persimmon?!)
- Grateful for Collectivitea
- Grateful for you!
Have a wonderful day and I will see you tomorrow! To share what you are doing, please use the hashtag #ctea365 on social media and /or leave me a comment below. – Priya
All images credit Studio Collectivitea.
Join the Collectivitea community and let’s be creative together!