Terms And Conditions Of Use
“Service“: The collectivitea.com website (“Website”), Collectivitea marketplace, blog and magazine (henceforth collectively referred to as the “Service“) are owned and operated by SaGa Media LLC. (hereafter, “we”, “our”, or “us”). “You” or “your” refers to any adult user, visitor, reader, subscriber, customer or content provider (collectively referred to as “User”) of and/or to the Service, acting independently or as parent or guardian for any minor whom you allow to access the Service and for whom you will be held strictly responsible . By visiting and using the Service, you represent that you are are an adult. If you are under 18, you require the permission of a parent or adult guardian.
Access is made available only to those who accept the terms of the following agreement.
Under penalty of perjury, I solemnly affirm that I am over the age of 18.
Our website provides lifestyle and creative inspiration. All information is for entertainment purposes only. We also offer a marketplace platform for independent sellers to open stores and sell their products. We provide advertisements and links to services for independent buyers and sellers. By continuing past this page, I have released and discharged the providers, owners and creators of this site and Service from any, and all, liability that might arise. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold SaGa Media LLC harmless from any claims made by any third party from my use of this site. I understand that book marking to a page on this server/site whereby this warning page is bypassed shall constitute an implicit acceptance of the foregoing terms set forth herein. I waive any claim against SaGa Media LLC for any, and all, damages resulting from the use of, or transactions occurring from, this site. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold SaGa Media LLC harmless from any claims made by any third party from my use of this site.
BY USING AND/OR VISITING THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT (“CONTENT”) AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS OF SERVICE”).
If you don’t agree to any of the terms, please do not use the Service.
- The information, posts, pictures and other media shared on our blog and magazine are for entertainment purposes only.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Service strictly in accordance with these terms. SaGa Media LLC reserves the right to limit, terminate or refuse access to the Service to anyone at any time.
- Items and articles such as text, compilations, and photographs taken by us are the property of SaGa Media LLC.
- Electronic communications: Visiting the Service or sending emails to us constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and via the Service, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Marketplace: We offer an online, marketplace platform for independent sellers to open stores and sell their products. Starting Jan 1st 2017, to run a Collectivitea store, a seller can choose between three tiers.
Tier 1: US$50/year, payable at the beginning of the term. The seller lists up to 10 products in their Collectivitea store.
Tier 2: US $75/year, payable at the beginning of the term. The seller lists up to 25 products in their Collectivitea store.
Tier 3: US $100/year, payable at the beginning of the term. The seller lists > 25 products in their Collectivitea store.
- Please note that the marketplace payments are non-refundable.
- We use Paypal to secure payments on our site. Paypal charges a small commission on every sale that is automatically deducted by Paypal at the time of the transaction. Please refer to Paypal Help for more information.
- Vendors or Sellers are provided a platform by SaGa Media LLC to sell their products. SaGa Media LLC reserves the right to limit, terminate or refuse access to the Service to anyone at any time.
- Sellers are responsible for fulfilling buyer orders, shipping products, resolving disputes and for issuing product price refunds, when required by the situation.
- We don’t make any guarantees to vendors/sellers of sales at Collectivitea stores.
- Don’t list or sell any product that you are not authorized to sell (including, but not limited to, trademarked and copyrighted items).
- You can’t sell firearms or items of an illegal nature.
- Some items require the seller to have a license in order to sell those products. Please ensure that you are in possession of the requisite permissions. We cannot be held accountable for the same.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the seller.
- Please keep in mind that our marketplace is family friendly.
All advertiser content contained in this website are provided to SaGa Media LLC by individuals for the purposes of paid advertisements and are the sole responsibility of the individual advertisers. SaGa Media LLC assumes no responsibility and cannot be held responsible for any claims arising from advertising.
- While SaGa Media LLC does not create nor produce any content listed on our ads; all of our advertisements must comply with our age and content standards.
- Links to third-party sites: The Service may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of SaGa Media LLC and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its operators.
- Certain amenities and benefits made available via the Service are delivered by third-party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the Service, you hereby acknowledge and consent that we may share such information and data with any third-party with whom we have a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of our users and customers.
- We do not claim ownership to materials submitted (“Submissions”) by Users to us for sharing via the Service. However, by posting, writing to, sharing or providing any Submissions to the Service, you represent and warrant to us that you own or have the right to use and permit us to use such Submissions in the manner stated in this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that any information, images or photographs that you share with us may be made available and viewed by the public and that you’ve obtained the requisite release forms.
- By posting, uploading, providing or submitting your Submission, you are granting SaGa Media LLC, their affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees the right to use the posted or provided Submissions in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publish, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein.
- We reserve the right to edit or abridge any Content and Submissions for any reason, and to edit, refuse to post or remove any Content and Submissions submitted by you or others. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at our sole discretion.
- You agree not to provide any Content that belongs to any person other than yourself or that contains the name, voice or likeness of any person other than yourself unless you first obtain permission to do so, and to grant to us the rights granted in this agreement, from that person. By way of example and not limitation, if you write to us and share or otherwise provide a photograph which includes an image of any person, you need to first obtain permission or a release from such person appearing in the photograph to use their image and permit us to use it as stated in this Agreement and you must be the owner or licensee of the copyright in the photograph, with the right to permit us to use it as stated in this Agreement.
- The Service is operated and administered by SaGa Media LLC based in California, USA. If you access the website from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the content accessed through the Service in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
- SaGa Media LLC has a zero tolerance policy for any advertising or utilizing our site for any illegal purposes. You agree to report any illegal services or activites.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers or networks. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our sites.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any purpose.
- You will not use our service to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others nor engage in any illegal activities.
- You will not publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials. You will not transmit inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content.
- You will not transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- You agree that you will not download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner.
- We reserve the right to limit or terminate access to the Service without notice.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SaGa MEDIA LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
We reserve the right to change the “Terms of Service” under which the Service is offered. We encourage you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates. The most current version of the “Terms of Service” supersedes all prior versions and all electronic, oral or written communications between you and SaGa Media LLC with respect to the Service. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Thank you! For queries, please contact us via the form below: